Do you want to tackle and optimize your challenging distillation columns?
After the successful first webinar about base layer controls on challenging columns, we move to the next level with Advanced Process Control.
Attend our upcoming webinar: ‘Optimization and control of challenging distillation columns – Part 2: Advanced Process Control’.
Tight control of distillation products qualities can be challenging when separating substances with very close boiling points, or when trying to achieve very high purities. High reflux ratios, insensitive temperature indications, counterintuitive behaviors, variable interactions, can all affect the way columns are operated and make it hard to try and optimize the operation.
In part 2 of this 2 part series of webinars, we share:
- IPCOS’ experience with APC on difficult distillation columns;
- The solutions we offer and the related benefits for these columns;
After the presentation there will be time for questions from the audience.
In case you missed the first webinar a recording is available on our Youtube channel. Click here to view the recording.
- Date: Tuesday July 27th 2021
- Time: 10:00 AM US Central DT, 09:00 AM US Mountain DT, 8:00 AM Pacific DT
- 40 minutes presentation
- 10-15 minutes Q&A session
- The webinar is free of charge
- Procedure to participate:
- On July 26th you will receive the webinar login details