Off the back of the toughest year in Oil & Gas’ history, the 2021 program has been curated with YOU in mind. Designed to combat energy transitions, volatile markets, budget cuts and disparate assets, this year’s program offers all the solutions you need to overcome the downturn.
DDOG 2021 Focal Points:
- Scaling digital across upstream by breaking down silos
- Working towards low-carbon and net zero whilst meeting demand
- Moving away from manual process through automation
Filip Stroobant, Business Manager Digital Oilfields, IPCOS will be a panel member during the conference on the panel discussion: “Bytes to Barrels: Diving Deeper into Data”
Topics that will be discussed:
- Find out how to convert information from real-time and historic data into actionable insights and promote effective, safe, and efficient operation
- Learn how data from multiple sources can be used to train a predictive model that can foresee imminent failures
- See how an integrated ecosystem is the key to monitoring and data optimization
Click for more event information.