The benefits of tuning PID controllers with the INCAtools
- Reduced process oscillations resulting in less wear and tear of the equipment
- Less alarms
- Less operator interventions
- More efficient plant operations (higher production, less specific energy consumption, better quality control,…)
- Our tools are also available in the Cloud
Discover our PID tuning tools
Tuning individual PID controllers
Tuning individual and multiple interacting PID controllers.
Also available as Cloud Application
The benefits of using the APC INCAtools
- Flexible licensing system (perpetual, term)
- Proven technology used by e.g. Yara worldwide, Lanxess, Sabic, Ineos, Fauji, Engro, Fatima, OCI Nitrogen,..
- Intuitive configuration and use
- Integrates with most DCS and PLC systems
Discover our MPC tools
MPC and Softsensing software
What defines the IPCOS’ INCATools?
- INCA PID Tuner: PID tuning tool for tuning all PID loops on all common DCS and PLC systems. Based on engineering specifications (tracking or disturbance rejection performance). For tuning individual PID loops.
- INCA AptiTune: PID tuning tool for tuning all PID loops on all common DCS and PLC systems. Based on engineering specifications (tracking or disturbance rejection performance). For tuning individual and interacting PID loops.
- INCA Sensor: Softensing toolkit to estimate quality parameters like concentrations, Melt Index, Particle Size distributions, Density,…..
- INCA MPC: A popular MPC tool used in the (Petro)chemical, fertilizer, power, waste and cement industry around the world.
- Flexible licensing models. We offer perpetual licenses, term licenses and pay as you go license in the Cloud.